A) All safety and operating instructions contained on the inflatable must be complied with and followed at all times; B) For the safety of all CHILDREN, ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES;
C) No silly string Is permitted to come In contact with the inside or outside of the inflatable unit, this causes Irreparable damage to the inflatable, and Customer acknowledges that If the inflatable Is damaged by "Silly String", then a $500.00 fee shall be automatically imposed by HUSKER BOUNCE and shall be immediately due and payable by Customer
D) WARNING - extra caution and supervision are required for children ages three (3) and under,
E) WARNING - It is unsafe to stay In inflatable if winds exceed 25 miles per hour (MPH). Have all persons exit inflatable, then unplug the blower unit and let inflatable deflate,
F) WARNING - Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal Injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to Injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time,
G) Do not move the inflatable from the location where set-up;
H) If the inflatable unit moves, pull corner(s) back to their original location(s) and re-secure; For other questions regarding the safe installation of equipment, please call our office at 402-429-0314.
I) Do not let the inflatable unit rub up against any surface.
Customer. Any prior agreements, whether written or oral, promises, negotiations or representations not expressly set forth herein shall be of no force or effect. Customer acknowledges the receipt of the Rental Equipment that is the subject of this Rental Agreement and General Release and the fact that it is in good working order.
Safety/Operating Instructions: In addition to the information set forth in this agreement, the customer acknowledges that there are safety and operating instructions on the equipment delivered and agrees to read those instructions and operate the equipment, or allow the equipment to be operated or used, in accordance with those instructions. Customer further acknowledges and understands that JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE /HUSKER BOUNCE has provided the operators all pertinent information on operation and emergency procedures with this rented equipment, and that customer, is solely responsible for the correct and safe operation of this equipment. Customer understands that children's safety depends upon customer providing supervision AT ALL TIMES for correct operation of and the use of the equipment. Customer further agrees to keep all equipment away from swimming pool(s) and customer understands and agrees that they will not operate any electrical equipment near water. By entering into this agreement, Customer acknowledges that there is a risk of injury or damage arising out of the use of this equipment. Customer voluntarily agrees to keep and maintain all safety rules for the correct, safe operation and installation and use of all equipment, and to assume any and all risk of injury or damage. In particular, customer will not permit the equipment to be operated by anyone who is not fully qualified and who has not received instruction from customer on the safe operation and use of the equipment, nor shall customer allow any person to use or operate the Equipment when it is in need of repair or when it is in an unsafe condition or situation.
General Release/indemnity/hold harmless: I, as the customer, understand and acknowledge that play on an amusement device entails both known and unknown risks including, but not limited to, physical injury from falling, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury, paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. I hereby voluntarily and expressly release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold harmless JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes or rights of action whether personal to me or to a third party, which are in any way connected with participation in this activity, including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. Should JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE or anyone acting on behalf of JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE for all such fees, costs and actions. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable. the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. In consideration of being permitted by JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE to use its equipment and facilities, the undersigned and it participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless JASE ROBAK DBA HUSKER N-FLATABLES & BOUNCE HOUSE from any and all claims which are brought by the undersigned and/or their participants and which are in any way connected with such use or participation. A set of Rules and Direction are either displayed on our website (www.huskerbounce.com) or the bounce house/unit(s) or have been provided to the undersigned which I agree to follow and utilize at all times during operation and use of the unit(s).
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS & SAFETY RULES
1) Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed.
2) A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times. Operator must use a whistle or other audible signal device.
3) In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate.
4) Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets
5) No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit
6) No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed
7) Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry
8) No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling
9) Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts.
10) Do not climb on side walls or nets
11) Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable
12) No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp
13) No jumping off of the top of the slide
14) Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once
15) Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable
16) Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable
17) Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface
18) Do not move the bounce from the location where set up
19) Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
20) Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water. Customer will be charged $1500.00 if water is found to be used on or in a dry only inflatable.
21) If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions:
A) The blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped.
B) If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary.
C) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE SAFETY RULES AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. I FURTHER WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT I AM THE CUSTOMER AND AM AUTHORIZED AND EMPOWERED TO ACCEPT DELIVERY OF THE EQUIPMENT AND TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT.